Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Homecoming

It is official, Julia will be doing her Hike for Lung Health at 6pm on Friday, September 26, 2008. This is Sulphur High School's football homecoming game. We hope all of you can join us in Julia's quest to increase awareness of this rare lung disease. I have spoken with 5 other families whose children have varying severity of the same lung disease Julia has. They may possibly be joining us that night for the 1mile walk around the track. For more information feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone 405 615 8154. If you would love to help me out with this fund raising ordeal PLEASE call me. Julia and I are great at showing up to tell her story, smile and looking pretty, but organizing something of this nature takes talent and help. To learn more about the Hike for Lung Health go to
Hike For Lung Health

Jennifer Goodnight-Roberso(Mom to Julia age 7yrs with chILDren's Interstitial Lung Disease0

No comments: